What is the Agilia adventure?
Here's a little preview!
It’s having good benefits
- Relocation assistance
- 11 holidays per year
- Annual vacation between 15-20 business days based on experience
- Access to a group insurance program
- Internet budget per month during telework
- Budget per year for reimbursement for your work from home environment
- Monthly social events (Conference, Workshop, Discussion Group on various topics and others)
- Training and recognition programs
It’s working as a team with you
The communication and well-being of our advisors are at the top of our priorities. We will talk to each other often. There’s no way I’m just calling on you to renew!
- Forum of professionals (Meeting with the management team to follow up on the progress of various projects of the company)
- Monthly Monitoring
- Social activities Team Building ( Conference, workshop, activity, restaurant supper, 5 to 7 and others)
- Collaborative work tools (Teams, Trello etc.)
Hugo Corteville, PMP
''From the first exchanges, I was able to count on human support, taking into account my aspirations. Agilia Solutions helped me find the “perfect job” for me, and integrated into a warm team. I can count on the help of my colleagues and managers to deliver value to the customer.''
''Agilia for me is simplicity in relationships and ways of doing things, the confidence and autonomy I am given and the importance of the well-being of each team member.''
''I am convinced that the companies that succeed are the ones that take care of their employees. This is the case with Agilia Solutions, which is becoming aware of the importance of the well-being of their employees. Here, we are offered pleasant working conditions that make us want to invest and stay.''
“Respect, transparency and integrity are truly the values held by all Agilia employees. I have had the pleasure of living these values at Agilia in everyday life for more than 4 years. My path has allowed me to grow as a manager and the trust I have given me gives me wings. I am proud to be part of this organization and to be part of its continued growth!”